- 1 onion, halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 500 g water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock paste
- 1 can Coconut milk, (roughly 270mL per can)
- 500 grams tinned peeled tomatoes
- 0.5 sweet potato, peeled and diced ~3cm cubes
- 2 small-medium white potatoes, peeled and diced ~3cm cubes
- 100 grams cabbage, shredded
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- juice of half a lime
- frozen peas, 1 cup
- salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add onion, garlic, pepper flakes, cummin and curry powder and chop 3 sec speed 7.
2) Add oil, saute, 3min/100C/speed 1.
3) Add Water and vegetable stock, coconut milk and tinned tomatos.
4) Add potatoes, cabbage, peas and shredded coconut in rice basket, and then place in TM bowl. Cook 17min/VAROMA/speed 1.5.
5) Check to see that potatoes are cooked. Cook another 2min/100C/Speed 1, if needed.
6)Place in a thermoserver. Serve warm on top of rice or as a soup.
7) Squeeze a little bit of lime juice on top! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup