- 30 g dried apricots, pitted
- 200 g soya yoghurt
- 100 g orange juice
- 15 g lemon juice
- 20 g rapeseed oil
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3 pinches Ground cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground allspice
- 50 g almonds
- 15 g fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 400 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube, (for 0.5 l)
- 1 level tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g bulgur wheat
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, (1 tin, drained weight approx 240 g)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place apricots in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add soya yoghurt, orange juice, lemon juice, oil, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper, pepper and allspice then mix 8 sec/speed 3. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside.
- Place almonds and mint in mixing bowl then chop 7 sec/speed 6. Transfer to serving bowl with dressing.
- Place red peppers and carrots in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Transfer to serving bowl with almonds.
- Place water, stock cube and salt in mixing bowl then bring to the boil 4 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add bulgur wheat and cook 15 min/80°C//speed. Transfer to serving bowl with almonds and vegetables.
- Add chickpeas to serving bowl and mix well with spatula. Chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves.
Lovely when prepared a day ahead.
This salad is suitable for those following a vegan diet(when a vegan-friendly stock cube is used).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Puy Lentil Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup