- lemon zest, optional
- 2 Chorizo roughly chopped, optional
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley
- 200g raw beetroot
- 1 leek washed, trimmed & chopped
- 30g butter
- 15g olive oil
- 100g dry white wine
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 800g water
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 100g spinach or rocket leaves, fresh
- 100g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 dash Balsamic Vinegar.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place lemon zest, garlic & parsley into TM bowl & chop 10 secs speed 10.
2. Add beetroot, leek & chop for 5 secs, speed 5.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
4. Add sliced Chorizo if using & butter, oil & saute for 3 mins, Varoma speed 1.
5. Insert Butterfly whisk.
6. Add rice & wine & saute for 2 mins, 100 degrees speed 1.5, MC off.
7. Add stock & water, cook for 13 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.5 with the MC on.
8. Pour risotto into a thermoserver & stir through spinach or rocket.
9. Crumble feta cheese & cracked pepper. Allow to sit in the Thermoserver for at least 5 mins. It will continue cooking while it sits.
10 Serve with a bit more cheese, drizzle of balsamic vinegar and even sprinkle some walnuts or pine nuts on top.
Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
For vegetarian version omit the Chorizo.
Goats Cheese also works well as a substitue, or even Parmasen Cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink