- 1 bunch parsley
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams aubergine, one medium size
- 200 grams breadcrumble
- 100 grams pecorino cheese
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put into the bowl parmesan and pecorino cheese and grate: 15''/speed 9. Set aside
- Put parsley into the bowl and grate 5''/speed 8. Set aside with cheeses
- No need to wash the bowl, put oil and garlic and sautè 3'/120°/speed1. Meanwhile cut the aubergine in small pieces
- If desired, remove garlic. Add a pinch of salt, and the aubergine cut in small pieces then cook 10'/100°/speed 1, then mix 10''/speed 6. Scrape down sides with spatula
- Add reserved cheeses and parsley, 150 grams breadcrumbles, eggs 30''/speed 3. If too soft, add some breadcrumble.
- Put the remaining breadcrumbles in a plate or on kitchen paper, and using two spoons create polpette and cover them with breadcrumble. Then it's possible to fry them, or cook into the oven 180°/20', or cook Varoma 25'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Puy Lentil Salad
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup