- 1 carrot, Chopped into segments
- 1 small zucchini, Chopped into segments
- 1/2 brown onion
- 40 grams red capsicum
- 40 grams celery
- 4 Shortcut bacon rashes
- 125 grams Tinned Corn Kernals
- 40 grams grated cheese
- 80 grams Self Raising Flour
- 10 grams olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking dish approx 15cm x 15cm with baking paper and/or olive oil spray.
Add to tmx bowl the carrot, zucchini, onion, red capsicum, celery and bacon.
4 seconds/ speed 5
add to bowl the rest of ingredients.
speed 2/ 20 seconds
repeat mix if necessary
pour into prepared dish and bake for 35-40 mins or until golden brown on top.
Accessories you need
If you use pre-cut bacon pieces add in step 3.
I have been adding some sweet potato in step 2- adds a different flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo
- Speedy salmon supper