- 400 g Sushi Rice
- 950 g water
- Sushi Rice Seasoning
- nori sheets
- Avocado, Carrot, Cucumber, Tuna, Mayonnaise etc.
8Recipe is created for
1. Measure rice in basket and then rinse under water.
2. Replace in bowl and add 950g water. Cook for 20mins, Varoma and speed 4.
3. Once rice is cooked remove from basket onto a large plate or on a cool surface you can spread the rice out to cool. (Do not leave the rice in the basket as it can turn too sticky and that's not what you want.)
4. Drizzle the sushi rice seasoning on the rice as it cools and fluff the rice with a fork to separate. You must be gentle as you want the rice to keep its shape.
5. As the rice is cooling, pick your ingredients that you will use to fill your sushi with and prepare them.
6. Using your sushi mat, place 1 nori sheet flat with rough side facing up and cover with a thin layer of rice (a generous 1/2 cup). You must leave about a 2cm gap at the top of nori sheet that will not be covered with rice, so when you roll it, it will stick nicely together.
7. Place your filling and roll. The rolling takes some practice.
8. They are best to be placed in the fridge for an hour or so before eating so they set. They can also be made the night before.
9. Server with pickled ginger, soy and wasabi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread