THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 15 grams oil
- 40 grams onions, Sliced, 2mm
- 1 cloves garlic, Crushed
- 10 grams ginger, fresh root, Grated
- 275 grams duck breast, skin on, Sliced, 2 mm
- 1 tsp sesame oil, toasted
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 tbsp Shaohsing Chinese cooking wine
- 0.5 tsp sugar
- 175 grams Baby sweet corn, Chopped in half
- 110 grams Red or yellow pepper, Chopped, 3cm
- 80 grams mangetout, Whole
- 50 grams Bok Choi or similar, Chopped
- 410 grams Cooked noodles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place oil,onion,garlic,ginger,duck breast (sliced),sesame oil,dark soy sauce,shaohsing Chinese cooking wine,sugar in mixing bowl and sauté 7min/120 Celsius/ reverse speed 1
2. Place butterfly whisk
3. Add baby sweet corn,yellow or red pepper,mangetout,BokChoi,noodles and cook 5 min/120 Celsius/ reverse speed 1
4. Serve immediately
If using dried noodles, 100 grams, cooked in boiling water as instructed on the packet
Spring onions can be substituted instead of onions. Shaohsing chinese cooking wine can be replaced with water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free