- 800 g chicken breast
- 2 sprigs coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 red chilli, (deseeded)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tomato
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 125g sour cream
- 20 g lime juice
8Recipe is created for
Cut chicken breast into strips and steam in varoma.
(place 500 mls water in tm bowl and chicken in varoma dish and cook 15-17 mins varoma temperature speed 1 - stirring halfway through to make sure evenly cooked)
Once cooked drain TM bowl and set cheiken aside to cool.
Put all other ingredients in TM bowl and mix 3 seconds speed 5, then scprae down sides and mix a further 3 seconds speed 4.
Add cooked cooled chicken to TM bowl and mix 6 seconds speed 4. (or less if you like it chunkier)
Take out and use in wraps, rolls and salads
For other recipes - try experimenting with plain cooked chicken - add pesto, mayonaise or your favourite sauce or spice mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake