- 50 grams butter
- 220 grams plain flour
- 4 large eggs
- 440 grams milk
- 1 pinch salt
- oil, for frying if needed
- 500 grams smoked diced pancetta
- 10 salad potatoes, boiled
- 500 grams diced smoked pancetta
- 10 small potatoes, boiled with skins
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Fry pancetta in a non stick pan until crispy - set aside
- Boil salad potatoes till cooked - set aside and allow to cool
- Melt butter 2 min 70* speed 2
- Add all other ingredients and mix 1min speed 4
Heat a non stick frying pan (24cm) add a little of the fried pancetta and 2 sliced potatoes.
Cover with dough (I use a medium sized ladle and 2 scoops of those)
Fry from both sides and keep warm.
The potatoes and pancetta are enough for 5 pancakes.
Use the rest of the dough to make plain pancakes and serve with sugar and lemon juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.