- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Whole Peppercorns
- 1 leaf bay leaf
- 1/2 stick cinnamon quill
- 1 star anise
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Red Chili, With or without seeds depending on taste
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, Add to own taste
- 1 can Diced Tomatos
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 Fresh Chorizo Sausages sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 80 grams red wine, dry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream or yoghurt, (Optional)
- 400 grams Clean prawns, tail on or off
Dry roast the cumin, Coriander seeds, Pepper corns, Cinnamon quill, bay leaf and star anise on Varoma, 4 min, Speed 1. Thereafter mill on speed 10 for 15 seconds. Set aside.
Chop Onion, carrots, garlic cloves and chillies - 7 seconds; speed 8. Scrape sides down and add olive oil. Saute on Varoma, 4 min, speed 1.
Add all the remaining ingredients (except prawns and cream/yogurt) including reserved milled spices to onion mixture and cook on 100, 10 min, speed 2
Add salt to taste
Add prawns and cook on 100, 6 minutes, speed 1
Dish into Thermoserver (or other serving bowl). Stir in cream or yogurt if using. Garnish with coriander or parsley leaf. Serve with rice, pasta or sourdough bread.
Optional: for added nutrition, add baby spinach in last 3 minutes or stir it into Thermoserver before serving.
Serve with Fresh salad of your choice!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)