- 200 grams chicken breasts
- 6 potato, cut on peaces
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 grams oats
- 1 onion, cut on half
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Cut chicken breasts on 3cm peaces and put them in mixing . 5sec/5speed. Transfer in a bowl.
- 2. Peel, wash potatoes and cut on peaces put in a and add the rest of ingridients in mixing . 15sec/6speed.
- 3. Add minced chicken breast, salt and papper to taste.
- 4. Heat the oil on a pan and fry aroun 3min each side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CENTURION CLINIC][【+̳2̳7̳6̳1̳0̳4̳8̳2̳0̳7̳1̳】[%]@^*ABORTION PILL FOR SALE CENTURION, PRETORIA, DIEPSLOOT, OLIEVEN
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Healthy breakfast
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes