- 200 grams chicken breasts
- 6 potato, cut on peaces
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 grams oats
- 1 onion, cut on half
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Cut chicken breasts on 3cm peaces and put them in mixing "Closed lid" . 5sec/5speed. Transfer in a bowl.
- 2. Peel, wash potatoes and cut on peaces put in a "Closed lid" and add the rest of ingridients in mixing "Closed lid" . 15sec/6speed.
- 3. Add minced chicken breast, salt and papper to taste.
- 4. Heat the oil on a pan and fry aroun 3min each side.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.