- 100 grams parmesan cubed
- 100 grams Pinenuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Small brown onion, halved
- 20 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 1200 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons chicken stock paste, (I use Quirky Jo&#039;s recipe)
- 300 grams quinoa, rinsed and drained
- juice of half a lemon
- 70 grams baby spinach, rinsed
1. Place cubed parmesan in clean, dry bowl. 10sec/sp9. Set aside. Rinse and dry bowl.
2. Taost pinenuts in bowl. 5min/varoma/sp1. Set aside.
3. Place garlic and onion in bowl 3sec/sp7. Add EVOO and cook 2min/100deg/sp1. Set aside with pinenuts.
4. Place water and stock paste into bowl. Put quinoa into simmer basket and insert into bowl. Cook 22min/100deg/sp3.
5. Remove basket with spatula. Discard water from bowl. Place in quinoa, garlic, onion, pinenuts,lemon juice and spinach. Cook 1min/80deg/sp1.
6. Place in thermoserver and stir through reserved parmesan. Allow to rest 5 minutes then serve,
Accessories you need
You could vary the added vegetables depending on what is on hand.
Check out my facebok page Thermo flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd