- 600 g chicken thigh, cut into cubes
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly cut up
- 6 Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 250 g cream cheese
- 100 g sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic
- 300 g mushrooms, sliced
- butter, for cooking
- grated cheese, of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c
If you need to grate your cheese from a block place 1cm cubes into and grate 10 seconds speed 8 MC on, set aside
Place broccoli in and turbo 1 second MC on, set aside
Add bacon and onion to mince 8 seconds speed 6 MC on, set aside
Add garlic, 3 seconds speed 8 MC on.
IN A PAN - Melt butter to brown chicken and bacon on the stove, Then add broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, sour cream and cream cheese, stir on heat for about two minutes (until cream cheese has melted)
Transfer to a baking dish and cover with grated cheese of your choice (i use tasty and motzarella)
Place in oven for 20-30mins
This dish could easily have other vegetables added.
Use as a main by its self or a side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge