- 50 g almonds, raw
- 150 g Oatmeal
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- 65 g chocolate chips
- 25 g agave syrup
- 65 g water, filtered
- 150 g almonds, raw
- 1000 g water, filtered
- 1 pinches salt, fine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven at 160C
- Place almonds in the mixing bowl and chop for 5sec/ speed 6
- Remove measuring cup from the lid and roast for 20min/Varoma/speed
- Add oatmeal, cranberries, vanilla sugar into the mixing bowl. Mix 10sec/speed 2
- In the measuring cup place warm water up to the first level (half cup) and mix in agave syrup. Add it to the mixing bowl. Mix 20sec/speed 2
- Take the tray out of the oven, sprinkle chocolate chips over granola and let it cool. Instead of chocolate chip, you can use cooking chocolate and chop 6sec/speed 6 (See tip)
- The night before, soak almonds. Place raw almonds with a pinch of salt in a bowl and cover with water.
- Drain and rinse almonds. Place them in mixing bowl with filtered water. Blend 90 sec/speed 9.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl using a nut-milk cloth. Pour the milk into a bottle and use within 3-5 days.
Make sure your mixing bowl is very cold before crushing chocolate. I suggest that you crush ice before and dry your bowl before proceeding with chocolate.
For this recipe (almond milk) you will need a nut milk bag or cloth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato