- 500 g water
- 100 g Whole egg ribbon pasta
- 2 large Field Mushrooms
- 6 sticks asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g brown onion
- 100 g bacon, diced
- 50 g cherry tomatos, halved
- 10 leaves baby spinach
- 100 g cooking cream
Place water into TM bowl and insert basket.
Place pasta into TM basket and lock lid.
Place varoma on lide with mushrooms and asparagus on Varoma tray.
Cook 12mins/Varoma/Spd 3.
Place pasta, asparagus and mushrooms into Thermoserver.
Place onion and garlic into bowl, chop 4sec/Spd 7.
Scrape down bowl and add oil, saute 3min/Varoma/Spd 1.
Scrape down bowl and bacon, saute 2min/Varoma/Spd 1.
Scrape down add tomato and spinach, 2min/Varoma//.
Add cream 1min/Varoma//.
Place half pasta on one plate with 3 sticks of asapragus and 1 mushroom stacked ontop. Pour over half the sauce then top with haf the cheese.
This could be made into a vegetarian meal by simply removing the bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup