- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- bread crumbs
8Recipe is created for
Place chicken breast into TM and turn dial to lock position, press turbo 3-4 times until chicken is minced, set aside.
Place Zucchini & Carrot into TM and turn dial to speed 5 & chop for 5-6 seconds or until in small pieces.
Add chicken mince, egg, sweet chilli sauce, tomato sauce, salt & pepper, mix on reverse, speed 5 for about 15 secs or until all has mixed together.
Spoon out mixture into hand, make into a ball shape and place on pre-heated fry pan (flatten patty when you place in frypan), cook on medium heat until cooked through (turning once).
Make a burger or just have with a salad.
So quick, so easy!
Chicken and Veggie Patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy breakfast
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd