- 2-3 chicken breast, partially frozen and chopped into 2-3cm cubes
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 6 tomatoes, 600g approx
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 handful Spinach leaves
- 1 handful fresh herbs, oregano, parsely, basil
- 2 tbsp vegetable/chicken stock paste
- 1 tbsp Rapadura, or raw sugar
- 1 package pasta, or zucchini noodles
- shaved parmesan cheese to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add chicken to TM and mince - Turbo/2-3x/1sec. Set aside and clean bowl.
2. Add onion, garlic and oil to and chop - 2-3 sec/speed 6, then saute - 5 min/120 deg/speed 2.
3. Place celery, carrot, tomatoes, capsicum, spinach and herbs into and chop - 10 seconds/speed 5.
4. Add chicken, stock and sugar and give it a good stir with spatula, then cook with MC OFF and simmering basket on lid to prevent splatter - 25 min/Varoma temp/speed 0.5.
5. In the meantime, if you are using pasta, you can empty contents into Thermoserver and cover with boiling hot water (from kettle). Replace lid and allow to rest for 15-20 min. No need for a stove!!
6. Serve with parmesan cheese, and a good glass of Red!!
**If you're using zucchini noodles, place in serving bowls. The heat from the bolognese will be enough to soften 'zoodles'. No need to cook or steam.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg