- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, de veined
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger, halved
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 150 grams firm white fish (ling), cubed
- 350 grams skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chinese cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- pinch sea salt
- 2 spring onions, finely sloced
- 1/2 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 cm piece ginger, finely julienned
- 1 - 2 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon light soy
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 - 4 portions dried noodles
- 1 cup of broccoli flowerettes
- small bunch of green beens chopped
8Recipe is created for
Set blades running at speed 6 and add chilli, kaffir lime, garlic, ginger and spring onions through the hole in the lid for 6 seconds.
Scrape down sides and chop again at speed 6 until no chopping noise.
Add chicken first then fish. Add sesame oil, cooking wine, light soy and salt. Speed 6 for 6 seconds. Mix with spatular to check all smooth and meat evenly minced. If not repeat last step for 3 - 4 seconds.
With wet hands form into balls the size of a walnut and refridgerate.
Add all ingredients except noodles to cleaned TM bowl. (If making meal straight away there is no need to clean bowl as this will add to broth flavour).
Top up with water to maker below max marker. Stir at speed 2 for 2 seconds.
Place chicken and fish balls evenly in lightly greased varoma dish and tray with space between them.
Set varoma in place over broth. Cook at varoma temp at speed 1.5 for 20 mins.
Set varoma dishes aside, add broccoli and beans to broth and add noodles to basket and place into TM with broth. Replace varoma into position and set to varoma temp seed 1.5 for 5 mins.
Remove varoma dishes ready for serving. Using spatular remove basket into a draining bowl and take all to the table along with broth in TM.
Serve noodles into individual bowls, top with 5 - 6 balls and pour over broth making sure everyone gets a share of the greens aswell.
Chicken and Fish Balls
My broth turned out rusty in colour as my last batch of stock veg concentrate had beet leaves and stems in it. Yours will be different.
Served us as a main for 3 people. (Adults)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato pancakes
- Savoury Pancakes basic pancake recipe has been adapted from Delia Smith's complete cookery course
- RAW SPINACH QUICHE – ADAPTED FROM A RECIPE FROM MIMI KIRK’S “LIVE RAW”
- Lemon Chilli Chicken with Couscous
- Steamed Vegetables and Mash Potatoes- Instructions for kids
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- Balinese Chicken
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Risotto with Choritzo and Mushrooms
- Sesame chicken
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Green Goosberry Jam
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding