- 2 --- onions
- 1 cans tomato, tinned, (diced)
- 3 --- chicken breasts, (can be frozen)
- 3 --- tortilla, (plain wraps)
- 2 bunch Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 level tsp chilli paste, or fresh chilli
- 2 --- garlic clove, or 1 tsp paste
- 2 --- celery stalks
- 1 level tsp celery salt
- 1 level tsp herbes de Provence, dried
- 1 packages tomato passata
- 1 --- leek, sliced (and/or sliced greens)
- 1 heaped teaspoons honey, raw
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside
3. Chop onions, celery, chilli, garlic 5 seconds / speed 5
4. Add the tinned tomatoes and passata, herbs, salt, honey and chicken. Cook for 32 minutes / 105C / speed 1
5. If the chicken isn't quite shredded, you can take it out and thinly slice it then put it back in the sauce.
6. Pour enough of the chicken sauce to cover the bottom of your dish.
7. Place a tortilla on a plate, pour a ladle of sauce in the middle, add a handful of greens on top, some grated cheese and roll the tortilla. Place seam down in the dish. Repeat until the dish is full (I could only put 3 tortillas in mine).
8. Pour the rest of the sauce over the top of the tortillas. Cover with grated cheese.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Accessories you need
You could swap the greens for some sauteed peppers or even add a bag of frozen peppers in with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **+27672335783 POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AFRICA, ASIA
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA