- 1 onion
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- 80 grams butter
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1 Cup of liquid chicken stock
- salt & pepper
- 500 grams Cooked Chicken (shredded)
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
Place onion & bacon in TM bowl, chop speed 4, 4 secs.
Add 20g olive oil, 2mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Add mushrooms, 3mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Set aside Into another bowl.
Dont wash the TM bowl. Add butter, plain flour & chicken stock. 2mins, 100deg, speed 3.
Add chicken, bacon & onion mixture, salt & pepper to taste. 30sec, reverse, speed 2.
Pour into Pie dish & top with pastry.
Bake in oven, 200deg, 20 mins.
To shred cooked chicken, place chicken into TM bowl, 4sec, reverse, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Best sausage casserole
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Balmoral Chicken, stuffed with Haggis, Root Vegetable Mash and Whisky and Peppercorn Sauce
- Buffalo Wings
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)