- 1500 g water
- 750 g Potatoes, sliced (3 - 5 mm)
- 3 pinches fine sea salt
- 25 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g bacon lardons
- 250 g cheese, Reblochon or Pont L'évèque, cut in pieces, including rind (2 cm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g single cream
2h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water in mixing bowl then place Varoma into position. Arrange potatoes in overlapping layers in Varoma dish (see photo) then sprinkle with 2pinches salt and steam 20 min/Varoma/speed 1.5. Gently mix potato slices using spatula before steaming again 10-20 min/Varoma/speed 1.5. Meanwhile preheat oven to 220°C and grease a 1.5 litre ovenproof dish then set aside.
- Remove Varoma and set aside. Discard steaming water.
- Place onions, butter and oil in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add bacon and sauté 5 min/Varoma//speed 1.
- Layer half of the potatoes into ovenproof dish. Scatter over half of the onion and bacon mixture followed by half of the cheese. Lightly season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Pour cream evenly over dish. Bake for 15 minutes (220°C) until golden then serve immediately.
For a different flavour, replace bacon with smoked salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- oman+27635344422 medical equipments(( abortion pills))@abortion pills for sale in oman
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes