- 60 g courgettes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, large
- 600 g water
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 10 g olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 pinches Ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 5 g fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place courgettes and red peppersin mixing bowl then chop 6 sec/speed 4.
- Add cream cheese, dried basil, salt and 1pinch pepper then mix 5 sec/speed 3. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Fill each pocket with 1heaped Tbsp cream cheese mixture. Season chicken with remaining 1 pinch salt and remaining 1 pinch pepper. Seal pockets with toothpicks if necessary then place in Varoma dish.
- Place water in mixing bowl and place covered Varoma into position then steam 25-30 min/Varoma/speed 1 until chicken is cooked through. Set Varoma aside and empty mixing bowl.
- Place garlic in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add onions and oil then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 2 min/100°C/speed .
- Add tinned tomatoes, cayenne pepper, sugar, dried basil, black pepper and salt then cook 4 min/100°C/speed .
- Serve stuffed chicken with the tomato sauce and a garnish of fresh basil leaves.
Accessories you need
For a complete meal, place 400 g sliced potatoes in simmering basket and steam while chicken is cooking in Varoma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **+27672335783 POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AFRICA, ASIA
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins