- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 g paprika
- 80 g soy sauce
- 200 g tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 100 g honey
- 80 g water
- 6-8 pork spare ribs
Chop garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients (except spare ribs) and mix fo 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add spare ribs, stir with spatula to coat with sauce, and cook on Varoma temperature for 25 minutes, reverse stir .
Serve and drizzle with remaining sauce.
Pork Spare Ribs Cooked in the Bowl
Accessories you need
I use spare ribs which have had the bone removed
For a more intense flavour, marinate ribs in the sauce for 2 to 24 hours.
You can also cook veggies (fresh or frozen) in the Varoma while the ribs are cooking, just be sure to calculate the right time to add them based on the cooking time required for each vegetable. If they need to be chopped first, make sure you do this before preparing the sauce.
Leftover sauce can be frozen or refrigerated for later use. Use it for another batch of ribs, to coat chicken wings, or as a pizza sauce.
Sprinking cooked ribs with toasted sesame seeds adds a nice flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP