- 200 g sausages, raw
- 1/2 - 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, to taste
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g peppers, red or yellow, quatered
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 50 g tomato puree
- 100 g water
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches Ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 400 g tinned kidney beans, drained, 1 x 400 g tin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook sausages in a frying pan on hob as per packet instructions then cut in 2cm slices. Set aside.
- Place chilli, onionsand oil in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 2 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add peppers and chop 8 sec/speed 4.
- Add tomatoes, sweetcorn, tomato purée, water, bay leaves, stock cube, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper then cook 15 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
- Add kidney beans and reserved sausage slices then cook 10 min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Serve with your choice of crusty bread, pasta or rice.
Accessories you need
Add extra vegetables in step 3 if desired (e.g. mushrooms or celery).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Coffee liqueur
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce