- 25 g ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 g soy sauce
- 40 g rice wine vinegar
- 5 g sesame oil
- 10 g sugar
- 45 g peanut paste
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 180 g Ramen or soba noodles
- 1 Whole red capsicum diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 Spring onions sliced, Including white parts
- 1/2 cup Salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Place peled ginger and garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 seconds or until all ginger and garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed 7. Reserve until salad is prepared
1. Place diced chicken into vermoma dish and tray. Add 1.5litres into TM bowl. Cook for 15-20 minutes, vermoma speed 2.
2. While chicken is cooking prepare other salad ingredients and place into large bowl.
3. Once chicken is cooked place to the side to cool. Add noodles into the remaining hot water. Cook for 3 minutes, reverse soft speed, 100 degrees.
4. Drain and rinse noodles. Add to other salad ingredients.
5. Place cooked chicken breast into TM bowl and shred on reverse speed 4 for 4 seconds. Add to salad bowl
6. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Best sausage casserole
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU