- 30 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g pasta flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 lemon, 1 strip thin peel
- 2 sprigs Fresh parsley
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- water, for brushing
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g onion
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 600 g lamb leg meat, boneless, diced (1 cm)
- 700 g Tinned tomatoes
- 100 g water
- 2 sprigs Fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
[size= 9.0pt]Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl.[/size]
- Place flour, eggs, salt, oil and 1 tsp reserved grated parmesan in mixing bowl then knead 2 min/. Meanwhile, grease Varoma tray with olive oil and set aside. Tip out onto work surface and bring together into a ball, wrap in cling film and set aside while making filling. Clean mixing bowl.
- Place lemon peel and parsley in mixing bowl then chop 15 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add ricotta, sugar, salt and pepper then mix 5 sec/speed 3.
- Divide reserved pasta mixture into 4 equal-sized pieces. Roll each dough piece into a long strip (approx. 40 cm x 10 cm) as thin as possible on a well floured surface using a rolling pin or pasta machine. Fold each strip in half lengthwise to mark the middle, then unfold.
- Place teaspoons of filling along one half of dough strips at approx. 3 cm intervals. Lightly brush water on pastry around filling using your finger or a pastry brush. Fold strips of dough over the filling, press gently to release any air and to seal dough around filling. Cut out ravioli with a pastry cutter or knife and place in oiled Varoma tray. Clean mixing bowl.
- Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and lamb then cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add tinned tomatoes, water, parsley and salt then cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 1. Meanwhile, prick each ravioli with a cocktail stick to release air.
- Place covered Varoma into position and cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Transfer ravioli to a serving bowl andpour over ragu. Cover with cling film and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Gently stir then sprinkle with remaining reserved grated Parmesan to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne