- 50 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g red peppers, in pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g chicken breast, diced (2-3 cm)
- 25 g olive oil
- 75 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 300 g broccoli florets
- 400 g double cream
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g penne, or other similar pasta
- fresh herbs, to garnish
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Parmesan cheese in mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, peppers and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chicken breast and oil then sauté 10 min/100°C//speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, cream, sun-dried tomatoes and salt thencook 12 min/100°C//speed . Meanwhile cook pasta according to packet instructions. Pour sauce over pasta and serve, garnished with herbs and reserved grated Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup