- 30 grams parmesan cubed
- 30 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 250 grams sweet potato cubed
- 250 grams pumpkin cubed
- 2-4 chicken breast, whole
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 1 zuchinni, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 2-4 stalk Brocollini
- 20 grams milk
- --- Salt and Pepper to tasts
- 800 grams water
Place Parmesan and Tasty cheese into bowl and grate 5secs/sp8.
Place sweet potato and pumpkin into TM basket and place into bowl, add water. Place lid on and Varoma into place.
Prep chicken breasts by making a slice down the side to form a pocket. Fill pocket with desired amount of avocado and grated cheeses. Skewer closed if needed
Place onto varoma tray and sprinkle with S&P to taste.
Cook for 20-25mins/Varoma/Sp3
Add Carrot, zuchinni and brocollini into Varoma basket season to taste with S&P and cook for a further 5mins/Varoma/sp3
Set Varoma aside.
Remove basket from the bowl and empty water out. Empty sweet potato and pumpkin back into bowl. Add milk and blend for 20secs/sp4 or until desired texture for mash.
Plate, serve and enjoy.
This is lovely served with either a mushroom sauce, bernaise sauce or hollandaise sauce.
You can add extra vegies if wanting a bigger meal.
Sweet potato or pumpkin can be replaced for potato.
You can stuff the chicken breasts with any filling you may have eg: ham and cheese, sundried tomato and feta etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Best sausage casserole
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Balmoral Chicken, stuffed with Haggis, Root Vegetable Mash and Whisky and Peppercorn Sauce
- Buffalo Wings
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink