- 750 grams Grass fed Lamb Mince
- 65 grams brown onion, Quartered
- 1 bunch Coriander or Parsley, A Handful
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 heaped tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 1 level tsp turmeric
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil, (Avocado, Coconut, Olive)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place quartered onion and herbs in the bowl 3 sec/speed 5 and then scrape down with the spatula.
Add mince, spices, salt and pepper 15-20 sec// speed 3.[/b]
Warm up the oil in a large frying pan, while shaping the mixture into 4 good size burgers. When finished, place the burgers in the pan and fry on one side till cooked half way up, then turn over and finish cooking them.
Paleo Lamb Burgers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones