- 450 g pork mince, (Or you could make your own)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1.5 tablespoon BBQ sauce, (See homemade BBQ Sauce. One of my other recipes)
- 0.5 level teaspoon Liquid smoke, (Can be ordered on Amazon)
- 1 egg
1h 20minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients into TM Bowl. Mix for 30sec/speed 5.
Push down and repeat.
- Form flat patties and cool in fridge for 1 hour.
- Fry patties in pan until nice and brown.
Accessories you need
See this link for homemade BBQ Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs