- 200 g onions, quartered
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 g Lamb, diced (2 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 meat stock cube, (for 0.5 l)
- 800 g water
- 250 g white short-grain rice
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped
1h 10minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onions, peppers, oil and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 4 sec/speed 4. Sauté 7 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add lamb, salt and pepper then sauté 8 min/120°C//speed .
- Add white wine then, without measuring cup, cook 2 min/Varoma//speed .
- Add paprika, turmeric, stock cube and water then cook 30 min/100°C//speed .
- Add rice and cook 13 min/100°C//speed . Mix well with spatula and pour into serving bowls. Sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas