- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams onion
- 100 grams carrot
- 100 grams celery
- 4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams plain flour
- 800 grams Stewing Steak
- 200 grams Chicken or Pork Sausages
- 800 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 300 grams beef stock
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- Chopped Parsley & Oregano to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add 20 g of Olive Oil, Beef (cut into bite sized pieces) flour (season with salt and pepper) to TM jug and brown meat. 10 minutes / 120 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2. Set aside in a separate bowl once cooked.
2. Simply cook the sausages in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes and when cooked, slice into same size as the beef.
3. For the sauce add remaining 20g of Olive Oil along with Carrot, Celery and Onion and chop for 4 seconds / Speed 5 then sauce for 4-5 minutes / 120 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2.
4. Add Thyme, Rosemary & Bay leaf, tinned tomatoes and beef stock and bring to the boil 5 mintes / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 1.
5. Add the browned beef and part cooked sausages to the sauce and simmer for 60 minutes / 80 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2.
6. During the last 10 minutes of stage 5 add the sliced mushrooms.
7. Once cooked serve with a sprinkling of parsley & oregano.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs