- 1000 g Meaty pork ribs, Ask your butcher to chop to 3-4cm chunks
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 25 g soy sauce
- 20 g dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 40 g Chinese rice/ Shaoxing wine
- 25 g Sunflower/ vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic, Skin on
- 4 piece shallots, skin peeled & end chopped
- 30 g honey
- 1 level teaspoons Chinese 5 spice powder
- 3 piece star anise
- 10 gram ginger, sliced
- 1 level tbsp spring onion sliced/ coriander chopped, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix 1 kg ribs with 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder, 2 tsp cornflour, 60g oyster sauce, 25g soy sauce & 20g dark soy sauce and let marinate for ~30mins.
- Put 5 individual cloves of garlic with skin on in / 7 sec/ spd 4 to peel garlic. Open lid & remove garlic skin.
- Add 4 peeled shallots to , chop with garlic for 5 sec/ spd 7. Scrape down sides.
- Add 25g sunflower/ vegetable oil to , fry 3 mins/ 120c/ spd 0.5/ without measuring cup.
- Add marinated pork ribs, ginger slices, 3 star anise & 40g Shaoxing/ Chinese rice wine, 30g honey to , cook 30-35 mins/ Varoma/ (reverse stir)/ with simmering basket instead of measuring cup on top.
- The sauce should be nice and thick now, if it's still very watery, cook it for a little longer.
- Sprinkle the ribs with a generous serving of toasted sesame seeds (I'm talking like loads) & sliced spring onions/ chopped coriander.
- Serve with steamed rice & broccoli/ pok choi.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **+27672335783 POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AFRICA, ASIA
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- ^^+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce