- 1 lemon, Rind removed with peeler
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Rock Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 --- handful Italian parsley
- 230 grams natural yoghurt, See EDC
- 30 grams oil
- 20 grams lemon juice, approx 1/2 Lemon
- 12 chicken drumsticks
Place Lemon Rind in the bowl and Mill for 20 seconds / speed 10.
Scrape down and repeat until finely grated (approx 3 times)
Add Garlic, Oregano, Salt Crystals, Peppercorns and Parsley and Mill 10 seconds / speed 9
Scrape down bowl
Add Yoghurt, Oil and Lemon Juice and mix for 20 seconds / speed 5
Marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking. I used a large zip lock bag.
Bake chicken in a large dish for 45-60 minutes at 180° or until cooked and golden brown on top
You could steam the chicken in the varoma lined with wet baking paper instead of baking in the oven or BBQ.
Garlic can be adjusted to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup