- 1000 g water
- 1 "small" chicken
- 1 lemon, wash and cut in half
- Chicken Spice Rub, e.g. Cajun chicken spice
- 2-3 carrots
- 100-200 g green beans
- 750 g baby new potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsp chicken gravy granules, for thicker gravy use more
1h 10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pour water into the mixing bowl. Replace the lid and place the Varoma tray onto it.
- Remove any excess skin or fat from the chicken and insert the lemon inside the chicken cavity. Place the chicken into the Varoma tray. Sprinkle the chicken with your chosen spice rub.
- Check that some of the steaming holes aren't covered. Put the Varoma lid on and cook 30mins / Varoma / Speed 1.
- Meanwhile peel the carrots and prepare the beans by topping and tailing. Wash the potatoes.
When the cooking finishes, place the varoma to the side, Insert the simmering basket into the mixing bowl and add the new potatoes. Replace the lid and varoma, and place the carrots and beans around the part-cooked chicken. Replace the lid. Cook another 30mins / Varoma / Speed 1.
If you want crispy skin, turn on the oven and heat to 200'C.
Check the chicken is cooked - if necessary extend cooking time for 5 mins. Place the chicken to the side to be carved and put the veggies into a serving bowl to stay warm. Pour any juices in the varoma lid into the mixing bowl.
For crispy skin - place the chicken onto a baking tray and into the oven for 10 mins. Keep the veggies warm and make the gravy.
Remove some of the water so that just the blades are covered. Add 2-3 tablespoons of gravy granules. Insert the Measuring cup and cook 2 mins / 70'C / Speed 6.
Serve and enjoy!
Make the Gravy
The water can be saved and used as chicken stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prophet Tendo
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- George's Hollandaise
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.