- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 300 g roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 2 fresh red chillies, tops removed
- 10 g fresh ginger, sliced in rounds (2 mm)
- 2 Limes, medium (or 4 small)
- 30 g fish sauce
- 25 g light brown sugar
- 20 g fresh coriander
- 400 g Coconut milk
2h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes. Cut each chicken breast in 4long strips, thread each strip onto a skewer and place in a large dish.
- Place peanuts in mixing bowl and grind 5 sec/speed 9 until fine, then blend 15 sec/speed 8 until a paste.
- Add chilli, ginger, lime zest, 45 g lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and coriander then blend 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides and base of mixing bowl with spatula and mix again 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula again.
- Add coconut milk and mix 1 min/speed 3. Transfer half the mixture to dish containing chicken and turn the skewers so all the chicken is coated, then leave to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour. Transfer remaining sauce to a jug and chill until serving time.
- Heat grill or BBQ to high and grill chicken skewers 6 -7 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade a few times. Serve with reserved sauce.
Accessories you need
Soaking the skewers in water for 1 hour before adding the chicken prevents them from burning during cooking.
The flavours will be stronger if you are able to leave the chicken to marinate overnight in step 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **+27672335783 POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AFRICA, ASIA
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins