- 80 grams parmesan cheese, cut into about 4 pieces
- 60 grams tasty cheese, cut into 3 pieces
- 60 grams onion, red onion is nice
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 700 grams chicken breast, 2-3 breasts cut into 4-6 pieces each
- 70 grams breadcrumbs, fresh is best, you can make these before first step if required)
- 60 grams pizza sauce, I used 1/2 tomato sauce and 1/2 tomato paste
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. Add parmesan and tasty cheese to bowl and grate for 8 seconds, speed 8, set aside.
3. Add onion and parsley to bowl, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
4. Add chicken, half of the reserved cheese (70 grams) and breadcrumbs to bowl and mince for 15 seconds on speed 7 (you can also season with salt and pepper to taste).
5. Using your hands, shape into balls and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Brush each ball with pizza sauce.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes then remove and brush with remaining sauce and scatter with remaining cheese. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is golden.
7. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU