- 200 g white sandwich bread, sliced
- 300 g chicken breast fillet, cut in pieces
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 90 g cream cheese
- 70 g milk
- 2 medium eggs
- oil, for frying
- Place bread, including crusts, in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place chicken, salt, paprika, garlic, 50g breadcrumbs, cream cheese and milk in a mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 7. Transfer to a bowl. Usnig wet hands, form into walnut sized balls then gently flatten each ball. Whisk eggs in a bowl. Roll each nugget in the whisked eggs, then coat with remaining prepared breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry breaded chicken until golden brown on all sides. Remove and allow to drain on kitchen towel. Serve warm; delicious with chips, salad and lots of tomato sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Tomato and red pepper soup