- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs basil, leaves only
- 2 sprigs corriander or parsley, leaves only
- 40 grams olive oil
- 6-8 skinless chicken Thighs
- 400 grams crushed tomatoes
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 level teaspoon Dark Brown Sugar, optional
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 red pepper, approx 200 grs
- 100 grams fresh mushrooms
- 80 grams pitted black olives
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the onion, garlic, parsley and basil into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
Add the olive oil and sauté 5 min/120c/speed 1.
Put the chicken thighs to the mixing bowl and cook 5 min/120 c//speed
Now add the crushed tomatoes, white wine, vegetable stock paste, dark brown sugar (optional), salt and black pepper and cook 15 minutes/100 c//speed 1, placing the simmering basket instead of the measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid.
Add red pepper, fresh mushrooms and black olives and mix well with the spatula. Cook for a further 15 min/100 c// speed , placing the simmering basket instead of the measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Serve with mash potato, cooked rice and your favourite salad. The vegetable stock paste recipe can be made fresh in your Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Best sausage casserole
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Balmoral Chicken, stuffed with Haggis, Root Vegetable Mash and Whisky and Peppercorn Sauce
- Buffalo Wings
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk