- 900 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, partially frozen
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 g basil, leaves and stalks
- 40 g parsley, leaves torn from the stalks
- 300 g ricotta
- 50 g parmesan
- salt and pepper
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 g olive oil
- 3 cans tomatoes, whole or chopped
- 1 pinch sugar
1h 0minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Drop garlic, basil and parsley on runing blades speed 8. Set aside.
- Place 300g of semi frozen chicken in bowl and chop 20 seconds / speed 6. Set aside and repeat 2 more times.
Place the minced chicken with the garlic and herb mixture, the ricotta, the parmesan and a few generous pinches of salt and pepper in the bowl and with the spatula inserted to help the blending, mix 10 seconds / speed 4.
Check with the spatula to make sure everything is evenly mixed and add 2/4 more seconds if needed.
- Heat oven to 220C and line an oven tray with baking paper (or simply oil the surface a bit).
- With your hands (have a bowl of water next to you as the mixture is wet and sticky), form the meatballs and place them on the tray.
- Drizzle meatballs with olive oil and roast 20/25 minutes until golden.
- Rinse the bowl with soapy water and dry.
- Drop garlic cloves on running blades at speed 8. Scrape down sides.
- Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes / 120C / speed 1
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and pinch of sugar and cook 20/25 minutes / 100C / speed 1. Place simmering basket on top to prevent splashes from the sauce.
- Place cooked meatballs and sauce in pan and heat for 10 minutes so flavours mix together. Test for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Prepare the meatballs
Make the tomato sauce
Perfect with spaghetti with lots of parmesan on top but also good with mashed potatoes or rice.
If freezes brilliantly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- ^^+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA