- 900 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, partially frozen
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 g basil, leaves and stalks
- 40 g parsley, leaves torn from the stalks
- 300 g ricotta
- 50 g parmesan
- salt and pepper
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 g olive oil
- 3 cans tomatoes, whole or chopped
- 1 pinch sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Drop garlic, basil and parsley on runing blades speed 8. Set aside.
- Place 300g of semi frozen chicken in bowl and chop 20 seconds / speed 6. Set aside and repeat 2 more times.
Place the minced chicken with the garlic and herb mixture, the ricotta, the parmesan and a few generous pinches of salt and pepper in the bowl and with the spatula inserted to help the blending, mix 10 seconds / speed 4.
Check with the spatula to make sure everything is evenly mixed and add 2/4 more seconds if needed.
- Heat oven to 220C and line an oven tray with baking paper (or simply oil the surface a bit).
- With your hands (have a bowl of water next to you as the mixture is wet and sticky), form the meatballs and place them on the tray.
- Drizzle meatballs with olive oil and roast 20/25 minutes until golden.
- Rinse the bowl with soapy water and dry.
- Drop garlic cloves on running blades at speed 8. Scrape down sides.
- Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes / 120C / speed 1
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and pinch of sugar and cook 20/25 minutes / 100C / speed 1. Place simmering basket on top to prevent splashes from the sauce.
- Place cooked meatballs and sauce in pan and heat for 10 minutes so flavours mix together. Test for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Prepare the meatballs
Make the tomato sauce
Perfect with spaghetti with lots of parmesan on top but also good with mashed potatoes or rice.
If freezes brilliantly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties
- Best sausage casserole
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Balmoral Chicken, stuffed with Haggis, Root Vegetable Mash and Whisky and Peppercorn Sauce
- Buffalo Wings
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding