THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1 lemon juice, (juice of 1 lemon)
- sea salt flakes
- pepper, freshly ground
- 80 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 30 g pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g fresh basil leaves
- 150 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 level tsp sea salt
- 500 g broccoli florets
- 1 shallot, or 50g onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 700 g chicken stock, or veg stock
- 100 g quinoa flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Flaten chicken breasts between 2 pieces of cling film, place in a bowl and squeeze lemon juice over them, a bit of olive oil, season, cover with cling film and place in fridge.
- Place parmesan cheese in mixing bowl and grate 15s/speed 10.
- Ad pine nuts, garlic clove, basil leaves, EEVO and salt and chop 20s/speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film until needed
- Without washing the bowl, place broccoli and chop 5 seconds/ reverse speed 5. Set aside in bowl.
- Without washing the bowl, place the shallot and the peeled garlic cloves and chop 5s/speed 5. Scrape sides of the bowl, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté 3m/100C/speed 1.
- Return the broccoli ‘rice’ to the bowl, add the quinoa flakes, stock, a bit of salt and pepper and cook 15 min/100C/reverse speed 1.
- While the risotto is cooking, heat a frying pan and sear the breasts 3/4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- When the risotto is cooked, add 75-100g of the reserved pesto to taste and stir through.
- Plate the risotto and top with the sliced chicken breasts, grate more parmesan on top and a bit of black pepper. Enjoy!
Make it veggie omitting the chicken.
Delicious with roasted cherry tomatoes on top
Leftover pesto freezes brilliantly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.