- 12 Cumberland sausages
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams olive oil
- 6 bacon rashers
- 100 grams chorizo, Roughly chopped
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes
- 200 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 heaped teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can Butter beans, Drained
- to taste salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• Brown the sausages in the over for 20 minutes at 200° turning them after 10 minutes. Put aside.
• Place oil, onion, garlic, chorizo and bacon into thermomix bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds.
• Scrape sides of the bowl and sauté for 3 minutes 120 temp speed 1.
• Add the paprika, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, water, oregano, bay leaf for 4 minutes, temp 100, speed 1.
• Cut in half pre cooked sausages , add to thermomix bowl together with the butter beans and cook on 100° Reverse, Speed spoon for 15 or 20 minutes.
• Add salt and pepper to taste
• Serve with mash or boiled potatoes, steamed vegetables or rice.
Best sausage casserole
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs