- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp dried corriander, ground
- 2 tsp dried cumin, ground
- 1 tsp dried tumeric, ground
- 1/4-1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, optional
- 1 tbsp beef stock concentrate
- 500 g water, (or beef stock liquid)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 800 g steak, large dice, (rump steak)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic, ginger, onion, corriander, cumin, tumeric, chilli flakes and 80g water to TMX bowl. Cook on speed 2, 100 degrees, 2 minutes.
Add stock, water and tomato paste. Cook on speed 2, 100 degrees, 7 minutes or until boiling.
Add steak. Cook on reverse, speed spoon, 100 degrees, 30 minutes, MC ON.
After this cooking time, cook for a further 20 minutes, reverse, speed spoon, VAROMA temp, MC OFF *** this is to reduce the sauce so its nice and thick! Watch it closely, at 20 minutes check to see if the meat is tender and there is still a small amount of gravy left It is not a saucy curry but you dont want the beef to abdorb all of the liquid
Serve with cauli rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard