- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices smoked back bacon
- 200 g haggis
- 500 g swede carrots sweet potato and celeriac, peeled and cut into 4 cm cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoons whisky
- 80 g onion, cut into quarters
- 800 chicken stock
- 1 level tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 2 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- 60 g butter
- salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the prepared vegetables into the internal steaming basket and set aside.
- Slice the fillet lenthwise, being careful not to go right through, to form a cavity for the stuffing
- Stuff each fillet with 50 g haggis and wrap with a piece of bacon. Place in the varoma on a wet sheet of baking parchment. Make sure that some of the holes are not covered to let the steam through.
- Chop the onion 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides and add the butter. Soften for 4 mins/120/speed 1
- Add the stock, whisky and mustard. Place the internal steaming basket inside and cook and the varoma on top and cook 25mins/varoma/speed 2
- Remove the chicken fillets and keep warm or place under the grill for a few minutes to brown.
- Meanwhile add the cornflour and the cream to the stock and cook 3mins/100/speed 4
- Add the peppercorns and pour sauce into a jug to keep warm
- Tip the vegetables into the bowl and season with a knob of butter and salt and pepper. Mash 30sec/80/speed 5
- Serve the chicken on top of the root vegetables with the peppercorn sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- **+27672335783 POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AFRICA, ASIA
- Traditional Healer +27834886458 Love Spell Caster in Midrand
- Top Best Lost Love Spell Caster +27834886458 in Randburg,Kriel ,Midrand,Witbank
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners In UK,England Bath and North East Somerset
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Butternut Squash Soup
- George's Hollandaise
- Granny Josefina's Pancakes
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base