- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices smoked back bacon
- 200 g haggis
- 500 g swede carrots sweet potato and celeriac, peeled and cut into 4 cm cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoons whisky
- 80 g onion, cut into quarters
- 800 chicken stock
- 1 level tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 2 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- 60 g butter
- salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the prepared vegetables into the internal steaming basket and set aside.
- Slice the fillet lenthwise, being careful not to go right through, to form a cavity for the stuffing
- Stuff each fillet with 50 g haggis and wrap with a piece of bacon. Place in the varoma on a wet sheet of baking parchment. Make sure that some of the holes are not covered to let the steam through.
- Chop the onion 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides and add the butter. Soften for 4 mins/120/speed 1
- Add the stock, whisky and mustard. Place the internal steaming basket inside and cook and the varoma on top and cook 25mins/varoma/speed 2
- Remove the chicken fillets and keep warm or place under the grill for a few minutes to brown.
- Meanwhile add the cornflour and the cream to the stock and cook 3mins/100/speed 4
- Add the peppercorns and pour sauce into a jug to keep warm
- Tip the vegetables into the bowl and season with a knob of butter and salt and pepper. Mash 30sec/80/speed 5
- Serve the chicken on top of the root vegetables with the peppercorn sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs
- Paleo Lamb Burgers
- Italian Beef and Sausage Casserole
- Mc Rib Patties