- 100 g blanched almonds, toasted
- 60 g olive oil
- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g green peppers, quartered, seeds and stem removed
- 150 g carrots
- 700 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in 3cm pieces
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 300 g water
- 1-2 pinch saffron threads
- 1 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock paste, or 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100 g white wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place almonds in mixing bowl and grind 10sec/speed 10
- Add 30 g olive oil and egg yolks, then mix 15 sec/speed 2. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix again 15 sec/speed 3 until a paste forms. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onions, garlic, green pepper and carrots in mixing bowl and chop 20sec/speed4, then add 30 g oil and cook 10min/Varoma/speed
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, bay leaf, water, saffron, stock paste and wine and then 2min/Varoma/ /speed
- Add reserved almond mixture and stir in with spatula then cook 20min/Varoma//speed . Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Accessories you need
You can use the Varoma for steaming during step 5 - it's a good way to cook your vegetables at the same time as cooking the chicken.
You can steam some eggs as well in step 5 - they will be hard-boiled and are lovely peeled, chopped and added to the dish as a garnish.
Delicious served with rice or bread, and a green salad or steamed vegetables.
To toast your almonds, heat 5 min/Varoma// then transfer to a plate and leave to cool 20 minutes before grinding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prophet Tendo
- <<BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER >+27735127792>in Johannesburg Pretoria Cape Town Durban Port Elizabeth Polokwane Bloemfontein Midrand Tembisa Pietermaritzburg Soweto East London Rustenburg Alberton Boksburg
- Best Sangoma and love spell +27735127792
- ==+27672335783 Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Sweden, Canada, Norway
- DURBAN SOWETO, MIDDLEBURG, RANDBURG<<+27672335783 MOST POWERFUL MAGIC WALLETS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOWETO, TEMBISA^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP