- 170g can tuna, Drained
- 70 g Greek yogurt, Or mayonnaise
- 60 g baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 spring onion, Roots cut off and cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and pepper, To taste
Place all ingredients into your Thermomix bowl then put the lid on, set to and press turbo 3-4 times for short bursts, until it is all combined and of desired consistency.
This is really quick and easy for those busy school mornings and you can easily customise it to suit tr tastes of your family by changing the types of veg or even increasing the veg and leaving out the tuna altogether.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU