- 300 g pasta
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 400-500g mixed vegetables, see notes
- 80 g butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 300 g milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 large tin of tuna in springwater
- 150-200 g grated cheese, tasty, parmesan, mozzarella etc
- 2 handfuls corn flakes, roughly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
2. Add pasta to ThermoServer and cover with boiling water from the kettle. Replace lid and set aside.
3. Add garlic and onion to TM bowl and chop - 3 sec/speed 6.
4. Add mixed vegetables and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
5. Add 40g of butter and saute - 5 min/Varoma temp/speed 1.
6. Add remaining butter, flour, milk, cheese, stock and lemon juice to TM bowl and cook - 7 min/90deg/speed 3.
**In the meantime, drain pasta and place into large oven dish.
7. Once sauce is finished, hand stir in the tuna and pour over pasta. Mix well.
8. Top with cornflakes first, then extra grated cheese and bake for 20-25 min or until golden on top.
I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge, but as a guide, these work well: brocolli, mushroom, carrot, zucchini, celery and corn.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns