- 1 brown onion, Peeled &amp; cut into quarters
- 1 can 425gm Can of Tuna in Brine
- 1 bunch parsley
- 500 grams Potatoes, Cubed into 2-3 cm pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 500 grams breadcrumbs, Can be made earlier in TM
- Oil for frying
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams sweet potato
8Recipe is created for
Pre make breadcrumbs, use frozen (or toasted) bread and blitz on 10 for 3 seconds. set aside breadcrumbs.
1. Place garlic & onion in TM bowl & chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrap bowl & mix for longer if not chopped enough. Set aside.
2. Add sweet potato & juice of can of tuna into TM bowl & cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1. Insert Butterfly & mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 4. If mixture is too soft add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs. Allow to cool.
3. Add garlic & onion, tuna, egg, lemon juice & fish sauce. salt and pepper to taste. Mix for 1-2 minutes on Reverse & speed soft.
4. Form mixture into small handfulls and roll in breadcrumbs & place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill. Shallow fry until golden brown on both sides OR line a baking tray with baking paper (or thermomat) and place patties on this. Pop into a preheated oven (180°- 200°) for 30 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
Tuna an Sweet Potato Patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho