- 300 grams water
- 1 lemon, cut in thin slices
- 2 cod loins
- 2 fillets anchovies
- 1 heaped tbsp olive oil
- 1 level tsp lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the water in the
Once finished put the fish in the plates and drizzle with olive oil and the lemon juice.. Put the varoma in place with the varoma tray. Add the slices of lemons in the tray and on top add the cod. break the anchovy fillets with a fork and distribute on top of the cod. Put the lid on the varoma and program 20 min/varoma/speed 2.
Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant Lost Lover Medicine +27731989448 Top Traditional Healers in Northdale-PMB-Howick-Ladysmith-Durban-Paarl-Mthatha-Welkom-Port Elizabeth-Cape Town
- Do you have a cheating husband/ wife +27731989448 Call Powerful Traditional Healers in Germiston Johannesburg Krugersdorp Pretoria Randburg Randfontein Roodepoort
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER