THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 75 grams olive oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 grams fresh basil
- 1 lemon, Thinly sliced (8 slices)
- 1 Red Chili (Optional), Thinly sliced
- 450 grams codfish fillet, Bonless
- 250 grams peeled raw prawns
- 100 grams brocolli florets
- 100 grams peas (frozen)
- 100 grams green beans
- 1 --- green shallot, Thinly sliced
Slice lemon, Shallot and chili thinly.
Place basil, sugar and salt into TM bowl.
Press 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add lemon juice and olive oil.
Mix 5 secs/speed 3.
Add 1.2 litres boiling water to TM bowl.
Place broccoli, peas and beans into varoma dish.
Insert varoma tray.
Place cod fillets onto tray.
Place lemon slices on top of fillets.
Place chili and shallots on top of lemon.
Cook at Varoma temp/17 min//
Add prawns to varoma tray and continue to cook Varoma temp/3 min/ until prawns have cooked.
Place vegetables onto plate.
Top with cod fillets.
Add prawns to plate
Pour over vinaigarette and serve.
Season to taste.
Any firm fish such as Barramundi or snapper may work well with this.
Any green vegetables may be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Speedy salmon supper
- Lemon Squid
- Easy Moules Mariniere in White Wine and Pernod Broth
- Mussels in cava sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Mini Crab Cakes With Coriander Paste
- Shrimp Stew (Moqueca de Camarao)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats